- dpskiteamAsked on August 11, 2015 at 04:28 PM
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 11, 2015 at 07:19 PM
When you say, not finished, meaning, you closed the window that prompts you to download the key? If so, please try disabling the encryption in the form, reload the form builder and set it back to "Yes". Please try that and let us know how it goes.
- JotForm SupportsteveAnswered on August 11, 2015 at 07:38 PM
I don't believe this works. I just tried it. Escalating to our development team to create the ability to delete the old key, and create a new one.
We're sorry for the inconvenience. For now please disable the encrypted forms option. You can see how to disable it with these settings.
- dpskiteamAnswered on August 11, 2015 at 07:44 PMI just disabled the encryption forms. Please advise me what to do when you
have it figured out.
- alp_denizAnswered on September 22, 2015 at 08:30 PM
We have just allowed changing keys through the same encryption wizard. Please let us know if it works out for you.