What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Disabling of AccountAsked by Wade on August 11, 2015 at 04:47 PM
I received a time stamped message from JotForm:
You have currently reached the limits of your account. Your forms will be disabled Wednesday at 12pm EST. Free accounts are limited to 10 SSL submissions per month.
Upgrade your account today to continue using JotForm; receive submissions, collect payments from your users and have more upload space. Upgrading is quick and easy:
Thanks for using JotForm,
Unfortunately it was sent at 1:50 PM CST (14:50 EST).
A couple of problems I have:
1. How could I have complied with this order?
2. How do I get the data already collected?
3. Did I miss something in the training? I was not under the impression this was an SSL survey.
4. This does not really inspire me to sign up for a full account.
Please let me know if my submissions are retrievable and what can be done to prevent this in the future. Thank you.
Wade A. Padgett
1. If you want to upgrade, just simply login to your account and go to our pricing page: https://www.jotform.com/pricing.
2. You have to login to your account to view the submissions data: https://www.jotform.com/help/269-How-to-view-Submissions.
3. You are using our SSL feature and maxed out the free limit which is 10 per month only. If you don't want to use the SSL feature, make sure to uncheck "Secure" box in the form embed wizard:
4. Actually, you have a registered account to Jotform. Your username is WadePadgett. The email address is the same to the one that you used for posting this thread. Simply reset the password if you forgot it.
Thank you for the swift reply and the information, I shall employ it now.
Wade A. Padgett
Please contact us again if we can help in any way.