- dowdymcaAsked on August 11, 2015 at 05:19 PM
I have a few forms under one account that I need to transfer to another account. I would rather not have to recreate the forms under the new account.
- victormljAnswered on August 11, 2015 at 07:55 PM
This can be accomplished by cloning forms.
1) Login to into the account you wish to transfer the form and go to "My Forms"
2) Click on "Create Form"
3) Click on "Import Form"
4) Click on "From a Web Page" and paste the form URL
5) Click "Continue" button and your form should be cloned.
If you require anything else, please let me know.
Victor M Larrea
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on August 12, 2015 at 03:06 AM
We can move forms from one account to other for you. You need to tell us ID of the forms you want us to move and username of account to which you want the forms to be moved.
Looking forward to your reply.