- MasaAsked on August 11, 2015 at 06:36 PM
I want to create a form that asks for feedback based on star rating.
1. If star rating is greater then 4- and client hits SUBMIT- it goes to a Thank You page #1
2. If star rating is less then 4- and client hits SUBMINT- it goes to Thank you page #2
When i went in to try and make this condition the condition wizard doesn't show anywhere that I can dictate the number of stars that activates that Thank You Page.
Also is there a equal to greater then option? Like if it's greater then 4, is 4 included?
- CharlieAnswered on August 12, 2015 at 01:55 AM
You should be able to do that in both in the star and rating scale.
1. Navigate to "Conditions" and choose the option shown in the screenshot below.
2. Here you can select either the star or rating scale depending on how you named then, choose the rule you want to set it up, either less or greater than then input the value.
However, upon making some tests, I see there are some problems on loading the options and the text editor. I'll forward this to our developers to have it checked first.
Apologies for the inconvenience.
- MasaAnswered on August 12, 2015 at 11:45 AMIs this something that will be corrected soon?