- zrll2Asked on August 12, 2015 at 02:18 AM
Hi, is it possible to change the value of radio select box based on another (previous) radio select result? Many thanks.
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Pass Field Value to Another Field?
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on August 12, 2015 at 03:18 AM
If I understand your requirement correctly, you want to change input values of radio button. It is not possible to change the values of radio button
However you can use our dynamic dropdown widget alternatively. Basically, by changing the next dropdown option based on previous dropdown.
Here is the link :
Let us know if you need further assistance with the feature.
- zrll2Answered on August 12, 2015 at 04:05 AMHi, I just discovered it *is *possible to change the value of the radio
An example here is:
If you select *The presenter is a: Non-student,* then the *Preferred
session* automatically selects *Concurrent only *option.
For your information I did this by inserting
= true* into *Preferred session* in the Conditions wizard.
Maybe you want to update the manual to include this hidden functionality?
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on August 12, 2015 at 04:23 AM
Thank you for your letting us your suggestion. We added this to our feature requests list.
We will consider implementing it in the future.
- RichardAnswered on August 13, 2015 at 02:17 AM
Could you please get your engineers to fix the bug asap? Many thanks.