- zthotelsAsked on August 12, 2015 at 06:26 AM
Can you program a questionnaire so that each question is active a different day?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on August 12, 2015 at 09:30 AM
We have a condition that can show or hide form fields depending on the chosen date or the current date. Here are the steps I did to create this form.
1. First is you need to have a DateTime field that shows the current date as the default value.
2. I created 7 form fields. I created Monday-Sunday text boxes.
3. I created a Show / Hide a form field conditions.
I use the rule "Is Equal to Day". So that if the current date on the Date field falls on the said day, then the corresponding day will appear.
These are all the conditions I used.
Hope this helps. If this is not what you need then please get back to us and be more specific so we can assist you better. Thank you.