- DeclynamAsked on August 12, 2015 at 07:04 AM
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on August 12, 2015 at 09:47 AM
Could you provide us with more and detailed information on this so that we can forward the request to our backend team to check the feasibility on this.
- DeclynamAnswered on August 12, 2015 at 09:54 AM
We use Citrix for webinars, so ideally we'd like to be able to set up a JotForm where you can register for multiple upcoming webinars. The registrations would be sent into Citrix into the specific webinar so the registrant would start to receive confirmation/reminder emails automatically. Is this possible.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on August 12, 2015 at 11:43 AM
I was checking some information about Citrix products and when you say webinars, do you mean to say that was GoToWebinar from Citrix? I understand that the submission data received from JotForm shall be sent to GoToWebinar registration so that the registrants can receive automated emails from Citrix. Please correct me if I am in incorrect path.
This information would help us in providing more details on this to our backend team. Thank you!
- DeclynamAnswered on August 12, 2015 at 11:45 AM
That's exactly right Kiran.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on August 12, 2015 at 12:58 PM
Thank you for the confirmation. Let me forward the thread to our next level support team for considering the implementation. At the moment, I cannot provide you an ETA on the implementation. However, if there is any update on this, you'll be posted through this thread.
- maxgeoAnswered on September 21, 2015 at 03:10 AM
Any developments on this request? I have a client who is looking for the exact same functionality.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on September 21, 2015 at 10:21 AM
This feature is still in our wishlist. Unfortunately, there is no update in this regard. Since you are now subscribed to this thread, you'll be posted if we have any update from our backend team.