- ashdpdelAsked on August 12, 2015 at 09:26 PM
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on August 13, 2015 at 12:44 AM
Can you provide to us the link or name of the form in question so we can further check? Also, you can try to set your form's Responsive setting to Yes so it will be displayed properly in mobile. You can change the Responsive setting of your form in Preferences > General Settings > Responsive Form.
We will wait for your response.
- ashdpdelAnswered on August 13, 2015 at 02:05 AMThank you for your response, I was using a pre made template which the address box where longer in width on a phone and was required to navigate left and right as well as up and down. Annoying. I needed it to just for in the width of the phone with requirement of just navigating up and down. So I decided to create each field separately and on top of each other to achieve that. Now it fits in the screen well.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on August 13, 2015 at 03:55 AM
You are welcome. Glad to hear to hear that you have found a solution to your problem. Do let us know if you need further assistance.
- ashdpdelAnswered on August 13, 2015 at 04:00 AMThanks again
Stubby Strip Agent