- RichardAsked on August 13, 2015 at 03:42 AM
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on August 13, 2015 at 03:49 AM
We have opened a bug ticket about this problem. Thank you for reporting it.
Interestingly I was not able to re-create the problem on Firefox but I've created it on Chrome.
Firefox: Accordion is working.
Chrome: Accordion is broken.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on August 17, 2015 at 02:00 AM
Sorry for the inconvenience caused - this should now be resolved.
This was tested using the latest versions of Firefox on Linux, Windows and OSX Yosemite.
I also ran tests on IE8+, Chrome and Safari. All looks good.
If you experience further difficulty, please let us know.
- zrll2Answered on August 17, 2015 at 02:05 AMHi,
Many thanks for your response. However, it still conflicts with the Next /
Back buttons on the bottom of the page - please see:
for an example.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on August 17, 2015 at 02:21 AM
Thanks for the feedback. The link helps a lot.
I see what you mean, and it appears to be exclusive to Firefox when the form is embedded using script embed.
We're checking it out and will advice with an update on this thread.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on December 09, 2015 at 02:52 AM
The script Embed bug has been fixed - you should be able to skip between pages and use the collapse section with Dynamic dropdowns on your form - Test - https://form.jotform.com/52313005695955?
Please let us know if you have further concerns.