- fabglobalAsked on August 13, 2015 at 04:37 AM
All my existing forms lost their Tabs. (Form Tabs Widget). And when inserting the widget again, the widget is not working as it supposed to be working. Could you guys take a look?
- Kozeo_Answered on August 13, 2015 at 05:02 AM
Same thing for us : he disapear, i move it and allow navigation without validation and we have now a list. we can navigate now with clic on the list but it isnt very simple to understand for the users.
The prob is with the widget, but why it don't work without any modification on a form atfer a moment need an examination : it use confidential processing of the information of our form?
- fabglobalAnswered on August 13, 2015 at 05:11 AM
Deleting and adding the widget again, solves the problem for now in my case
- fabglobalAnswered on August 13, 2015 at 05:24 AM
ok, tabs are only visible when i use the standard link to the form. When I use my custom link, the tabs are not shown :s
- Kozeo_Answered on August 13, 2015 at 05:32 AM
I do the same thing, it's ok for both.
Your custom link is an integration script on a web page? redo the integration on your webpage can resolve the prob (& perhaps, clear your browser cache?)
- fabglobalAnswered on August 13, 2015 at 05:38 AM
nope. i just create a custom link via Embed Form Button.
- fabglobalAnswered on August 13, 2015 at 06:00 AM
Tested in several browsers. (Edge, Chrome, Firefox & safari)
Only in Safari, the custom link, shows tabs.
- SammyAnswered on August 13, 2015 at 08:21 AM
I have tested the form with the custom URL on the FF, Chrome and IE and was able to reproduce the issue.
It seems a script is blocked when using the HTTPS link as a result of it being served from HTTP, I have submitted a ticket regarding this issue to our development team.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on August 13, 2015 at 01:25 PM
Our developers have informed us that this issue has been resolved.
- JotForm SupportwidgetsAnswered on August 13, 2015 at 01:27 PM
Hi thank you for reporting and we apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused you.
We already fixed the problem under HTTPS pages. Please re-integrate your form tabs widget in order to make it work.
If you have any questions in mind, please let us know.
- fabglobalAnswered on August 14, 2015 at 03:21 AM