- rentascooterAsked on September 17, 2010 at 08:56 AM
I want to add some info to one submission, I click edit, but most of the fileds are empty, yet, the view of this submissions is correct and all fields are filled the same as they were filled before submiting.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 17, 2010 at 09:35 AM
Your submissions page is configured to only show filled fields. That's why you do not see the empty fields on the page. You see them when you edit the form. You can disable this feature by clicking on Settings icon on Submissions page and then clicking on "Auto Hide Empty Fields".
- rentascooterAnswered on September 17, 2010 at 09:48 AM
I know the feature you mentioned. I din't mean the empty fields. I filled almost every field in form and then submited. When I check the submission I see proper values, but when I want to edit the submission most of the data is gone. Several fields are filled properly, but most fields are now empty, but they where filled in form! and you can see them in the submission.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 17, 2010 at 10:30 AM
There is a bug with the matrix fields. We will fix it and get back to you when it is done.
- rentascooterAnswered on September 17, 2010 at 11:32 AM
Ok. I'm waiting for the solution.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 20, 2010 at 10:19 AM