- kyablonAsked on August 13, 2015 at 11:59 AM
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on August 13, 2015 at 12:16 PM
Before downloading the PDF, you need to make sure that the "Show headers and texts" are enabled or checked.
In the submissions page, please try the following steps:
1. Click the Options icon at the right.
2. Make sure that "Show headers and texts" are checked or enabled.
3. After that, click the Options icon again and the dropdown will disappear.
After doing the steps above, click the "Get PDF" button again and see if the headings are showing in the PDF file.
I cloned your form and I was able to view the headings in the PDF file.
Let us know if it is still the same so that we can further assist you. Thank you.
- kyablonAnswered on August 14, 2015 at 01:30 AM
Will this affect the PDF that is emailed to me?
- SammyAnswered on August 14, 2015 at 04:25 AM
This wont affect the PDF being sent via email its only for the downloadable PDF in the submissions section