- paulodominguesAsked on August 13, 2015 at 12:06 PM
Alguém sabe se dá para parcelar as compras feitas com o cartão ou PayPal? Só consegui pagarà vista. Deveria usar o Express ou Pro?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on August 13, 2015 at 01:30 PM
Both Paypal Pro and Express supports CC payment. If your Paypal account is business type, you can use either express or pro.
Also, we do not take charges on every payments made from your form, however, Paypal fees may apply.
If I have misunderstood your question, let us know.
- paulodominguesAnswered on August 13, 2015 at 03:40 PM
OK. É possível parcelar a compra com o CC no PayPal Express ou Pro? Em 2x ou 3x...?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on August 13, 2015 at 07:00 PM
If you meant you want to use 2 different Payment tools in the Form, no it is not possible to have such setup. You cannot use 2 different payment tools to have payments for the items/products you have on the payment form.
If this is not what you meant please let us know.
- paulodominguesAnswered on August 13, 2015 at 09:27 PM
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on August 13, 2015 at 10:41 PM
I believe what you mean is an installment type of payment where users can pay several times to complete the payment? If so, that's possible by using subscriptions with limits.
1. Open the payment wizard, and select sell subscriptions on the payment options
2. Create a subscription and add limits in it. Here's an example:
Hope this helps!
- paulodominguesAnswered on August 14, 2015 at 09:27 AM
Signature is different in installments. My father said that North Americans do not have this custom. In installments the customer chooses how many times a month either divide the total value of the product. Small value purchases are not broken up, but rather large values. The customer chooses whether to do twice, three ...
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on August 14, 2015 at 12:18 PM
You would setup multiple different subscriptions in the manner my colleague suggested above. Choose the number of payments, then divide the total you will be charging by the number of payments. Then setup a subscription for each. You can also choose how often the payments are collected.
- paulodominguesAnswered on August 14, 2015 at 05:22 PM
I could solve the problem. For piecemeal accounts in Credit Card or PayPal you need to have a seller account on PayPal (no buyer). Get in touch with the support of PayPal Brazil, 0800 7216959, speak with Felipe Engineer. Buyer account does not have to split the payment, only salesman. The JotForm will not help you change your PayPal contract of his country. There is no monthly fees in Brazil, is only charged extra if you vender.O PayPal is expensive 2.39% per plot. To split 5x is 1x4,99 + 4x2,39%% + RS 0.60. A rip off. The JotForm must enter urgent platforms Brazilian as PagSeguro and etc ... I inserted my CNPJ PayPal, but may not need. All the fees are also negotiable.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on August 14, 2015 at 06:47 PM
Were you able to solve the problem? Can you please reiterate and describe clearly what it is you wanted to achieve on the form.
I see that you have created multiple post about the same topic on these threads
Please do not create such similar threads anymore to avoid further confusion.
It is just not clear up to this time what it is you wanted to do. If you can describe it more clearly, we will do our best to come up with a solution for you.