- andrewj8Asked on August 13, 2015 at 12:51 PM
When a user elects to pay by paypal and not by credit card, the submit button changes to a Paypal button. I'm ok with that, but all they get after clicking on Pay by Paypal is the thank-you screen. They don't get redirected to paypal to enter in their paypal account information so that we actually get paid. What am I doing incorrectly?
- andrewj8Answered on August 13, 2015 at 12:58 PM
I have tried using the form as it is embedded in our website and I have tried it as a stand-alone form by going directly to the URL
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on August 13, 2015 at 02:34 PM
It seems that the issue is being occurred due to enabling Encrypted Forms option from Form Preferences. Let me forward the issue to our back-end team to take a look. You'll be posted through this thread once we have any update on the issue.
Meanwhile, please disable the form encryption for this form so that it should be redirected to PayPal.
- andrewj8Answered on August 13, 2015 at 03:11 PM
ok. I disabled the encrypted forms. Using the website embedded form it still does not redirect. Using the direct link I get the following response:
- andrewj8Answered on August 13, 2015 at 03:21 PM
I just tried it again using direct link and it seems to be working like it should. So we're back to just waiting on the encryption problem.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on August 13, 2015 at 05:56 PM
Thank you for your update. This thread will be updated as soon as we have any news for you.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on August 21, 2015 at 03:33 PM
Answered by andrewj8
> Is this also true for Stripe?
According to my tests, the Stripe integration is not affected by any processing bugs on encrypted forms.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 25, 2015 at 01:55 PM
I realize you have already switched your form to accept Stripe payments, but I would like to inform you that we have just released a fix for the issue you have reported. PayPal Pro and PayPal Express should now work with encrypted forms without a hitch.
Please let us know if you encounter any other issues or if you have any questions or concerns. Thanks!
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on January 10, 2016 at 12:55 PM
We have moved your inquiry into a separate thread to be able to address it properly.
We will get back to you with an update to the following thread as soon as possible.