- ReptileDomeAsked on August 13, 2015 at 02:38 PM
Hello Jotform!How can i change the button color for the Frosty Blue theme.I try to change the background color but i doesnt apply for some reason.Any help please...
The form is "Intro Customization"
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on August 13, 2015 at 04:21 PM
I assume you are talking about the submit button. You can change the style of any element in the form, please check this guide for more info:
- ReptileDomeAnswered on August 14, 2015 at 11:55 AMI go to CSS Helper and change the color , but it wont apply on the submit
2015-08-13 23:20 GMT+03:00 JotForm Support Forum <
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on August 14, 2015 at 02:57 PM
Since the theme is styled with custom CSS, we will need to override that CSS. You can inject the next CSS in order to change the Submit button background color.
/*Submit button background color*/
background : #008080 !important;
/* Hover submit button background color*/
background : #9ACD32 !important;
If you need any further assistance, please let us know.
- ReptileDomeAnswered on August 17, 2015 at 12:45 PMThank you so much!!!!!.You guys are awesome.Keep up the good work!!
2015-08-14 21:56 GMT+03:00 JotForm Support Forum <
- HealthPartnersAnswered on January 08, 2016 at 03:46 PM