I would like to change my account to the free one

  • Profile Image
    Asked on December 20, 2011 at 07:44 PM

    I don't want to pay monthly for the subscription. Please cancel the paid portion of it.

  • Profile Image
    Answered on December 20, 2011 at 07:58 PM

    Your account is paid using Credit Card to downgrade it to the free type you will have to login to your Plimus account which is our payment gateway handling credit card payments.

    Once you login to your JotForm account scroll down until you see the 'Account Settings' button click on it, this will take you to the Account page where you will see a 'Cancel' button. Once you click on Cancel button this will take you to the Plimus page where you will be asked to login. Your Plimus username is a long string of numbers which is included in the email sent to you when you first paid for the subscription. If you forgot the password you can reset it by entering your email and Plimus username in this page:


    If you encounter any issues with this process let us know and we can downgrade the account for you.

    Thanks for using JotForm!