- kjerstinAsked on August 14, 2015 at 05:21 AM
None of my forms show any statistics in the form analytics BETA. Do I have to do something special for it to work? I am a paying customer.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on August 14, 2015 at 09:47 AM
Sorry for the inconvenience. I was able to replicate your issue. One of my forms have 1 or 2 submissions, but when I checked it in Form Analytics it shows 0 responses.
I will forward this issue to our development team. We'll notify you via this thread once an update is available.
- kjerstinAnswered on August 17, 2015 at 01:35 AM
2015-08-14 15:46 skrev JotForm Support Forum:
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on August 17, 2015 at 05:14 AM
My colleague have reported this issue to our back end team and it seems one of our developer is already looking into this issue. We will get back to you you as soon as this issue is resolved.
- cettoxAnswered on August 19, 2015 at 04:03 AM
Hi, there was a problem that we were working about analytics backend. It is now fixed. Can you please check analytics and confirm that it is working again? Thanks.
- kjerstinAnswered on August 19, 2015 at 04:40 AM
Thanks - yes it's working now!
Kjerstin Ädel Malmborg
2015-08-19 10:02 skrev JotForm Support Forum:
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on January 30, 2016 at 07:27 AM
I created a separate thread for your Form Analytics issue so that we can assist you properly. Here's the URL of the new thread: http://www.jotform.com/answers/760519