- NicDiPalmaAsked on December 21, 2011 at 09:44 AM
Cancellation Date: Dec 21, 2011
Subscription Name: JotForm premium monthly for NicDiPalma
Subscription Number: S-2MF31105NM716542S
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on December 21, 2011 at 10:21 AM
Paypal paid subscriptions can only be cancelled when you log in on Paypal's website. This means that someone who has access on the Paypal account used to pay for the Premium subscription has cancelled it.
Your account is scheduled to downgrade tomorrow. If you wish to re-subscribe, just let us know. We will manually downgrade your account immediately so you can upgrade again.
- Nic DiPalmaAnswered on December 22, 2011 at 08:33 AM
Yes, please. I would like my Premium account back asap ($9.99/mo). I have forms all throughout my site. I'm looking into what might have happened on PayPal, but I did not cancel the account ... and I'm the only one with access to it.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on December 22, 2011 at 10:24 AM
I have now set your account to Free and removed your downgrade schedule. You may now resubscribe again anytime.
Please let us know if you have other questions or concerns.
- NicDiPalmaAnswered on December 22, 2011 at 10:33 AM
Done and done. Thank you so much for your help ... and the great year-end discount. Proud to be a Jot Form user! Merry Christmas!!
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on December 22, 2011 at 11:03 AM
I have checked your account now and verified that you are back to Premium.
Thank you for resubscribing!
If you have other questions or concerns, please do let us know.