- willingheartsdalmatianrescueAsked on August 14, 2015 at 05:10 PMAlso, please remove Pet Adoption Application from the Templates, we are still getting wrong submissions. Pet Adoption Application This template should have been removed almost a year ago, as requested. It still has WHDR code in it.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on August 14, 2015 at 05:21 PM
Are you referring to the next form with the WHDR text on it?
- willingheartsdalmatianrescueAnswered on August 19, 2015 at 09:26 AM
Yes, it still has some of our code in the form and we are receiving emails from this form.
- CharlieAnswered on August 19, 2015 at 12:14 PM
As per your request, I've deleted the template.
However, it seems like you forgot to changed some personal information in your form when you shared it as a template, is that right? Some may have cloned the template and use it in their end and they did notice that the conditional logic to send the notification has remained intact using the email address you set.
Please do make sure that when you are sharing a template, remove the personal information. Or if you want to use it in your end, you can just clone the form itself.
Apologies for the inconvenience.
- willingheartsdalmatianrescueAnswered on August 30, 2015 at 09:35 AM
I had never clicked to share the form on the templates. Not sure how that happened(?). We are still getting forms from people who are asking for animals we don't have. Unfortunately, I don't know who used this template, so I can't contact them to change their fields and email notifications. Is there anyway you can find out who has cloned the form and contact them to make the changes.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on August 31, 2015 at 01:44 AM
That is strange. Do you mean to say that someone cloned your form template and the submission emails are being sent to you?
We will try to trace from which form you are receiving submission emails. Can you please let us know on which email address you are receiving these submission emails?
We will wait for your response.
- willingheartsdalmatianrescueAnswered on August 31, 2015 at 07:58 AM
This is one that came through. Is this what you wanted to see?
Applications like this are still coming thru...we don’t have a husky - this has to be for another rescue org.
From: JotForm [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
Sent: Saturday, August 29, 2015 5:00 PM
Subject: Adoption Application
Name of Adopter(s) Presley Lockhart
Driver’s License #
Address Street Address: 308 Proudley Ave S.W.
State : Ohio
Postal / Zip Code: 44646
Primary Adopter Presley Lockhart
Secondary Adopter None
Application ID 5
- CharlieAnswered on August 31, 2015 at 09:22 AM
Thank you for sharing that, I checked our mail logs and here are the usernames of the email notifications that your email email@example.com received:
Are these usernames associated with yours? If not, I can removed your email address to their forms that might have been cloned to your original one. The one you shared is associated with royaltydogrescue.
We'll wait for your response.
- willingheartsdalmatianrescueAnswered on August 31, 2015 at 09:49 AM
No, these usernames are not ours. And royaltydogrescue is not us. Thank you for your help. Hopefully, this will solve the problem.
- CharlieAnswered on August 31, 2015 at 11:03 AM
I have removed your email on the forms of those accounts. However, if you received another email notification that is not associated with any of your account or forms, please let us know and we will check it out again.