- ChrisAsked on August 14, 2015 at 05:28 PM
When a customer goes to place and order, Today's date is default when a form is opened.
I would like to have a field show the date we can complete a job for a customer.
The date of completion would be today's date + 3 business days.
Does jotform have a function similar to Excel's Workday function?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on August 14, 2015 at 07:34 PM
Yes that's possible. Since you already have two date fields on your form, what you need is to create an update a value condition.
1. Create an Update a Form Field Value Condition.
2. Do the following condition.
3. Here's an example: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/52257624629966?
If you need further help, let us know.