- UTB_physicsAsked on December 21, 2011 at 03:07 PM
I am testing the form and the autoresponder message is not received at a yahoo.com account nor at a .edu account. The messages are not in the spam/junk folders. I changed the sending address to firstname.lastname@example.org and still did not receive the messages. The 'test mail' button on the set-up page did cause the message to be sent. The autoresponder button under the email tab has a gear on it as seen here, don't know if it matters.
- fxrAnswered on December 21, 2011 at 05:05 PM
Can you tell us which form you are having this trouble with?
Also, do you mind us doing a (well marked) test submission?
- UTB_physicsAnswered on December 21, 2011 at 05:08 PM
The form is called The University of Texas at Brownsville Physics and Astronomy REU Application. Yes, please submit a test.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on December 21, 2011 at 05:19 PM
Thank you for reporting this.
I was able to reproduce the problem on secured version of JotForm. I have created a ticket to our developers about this issue.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Chief Technology OfficereeeAnswered on December 22, 2011 at 07:07 AM
I have found out that on secure version of the form, e-mails were trying to be sent with your own email address (email@example.com)
I have changed it and made 3 tests (with my own email, with a testing yaho account and your edu email) all testing emails are marked as sent.
Could you please confirm me about the delivery status of emails ?
- UTB_physicsAnswered on December 22, 2011 at 10:55 AM
I was notified about all the submissions, and I received the autoresponse. Thank you very much