- chrishastAsked on December 21, 2011 at 09:32 PM
After adding in information, we hit submit and the thank you page is white. THis was working earlier today and not it's not.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on December 21, 2011 at 09:45 PM
I've made a test submission and after hitting the Submit button the Thank You page was displayed. May we know what is the browser you were using when this happened?
- chrishastAnswered on December 21, 2011 at 09:47 PM
i have tried in chrome and safi on 3 different computers and I wasn't geting a thank you page. Also, something od just happen when you were doing your test. My form reverted to an earlier version. Was that you?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on December 21, 2011 at 10:09 PM
I'm not sure what would cause your form to revert to the earlier version. Although it is possible that it was due to that the form did not save up properly when you were saving it on your end, so when we cleared your form's cache, it might have caused your form to go back to its previous state.
Can you try updating your form again and make a test submission?
- chrishastAnswered on December 21, 2011 at 10:50 PM
did as you ask and now Thank you page has gone away again. It was working for bit, now its gone again.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on December 21, 2011 at 10:59 PM
Can you try clearing your browser's cache? I have tried it just now and so far I was able to see the Thank-You custom message.
- chrishastAnswered on December 21, 2011 at 11:04 PM
thank you page is not coming up. Any other ideas?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on December 21, 2011 at 11:12 PM
May I know what browser you're using? Or can you try another browser and check if the results are the same?
- chrishastAnswered on December 22, 2011 at 09:33 AM
All, I'm still not getting a consistant thank you screen. It comes back after you all test, then after I run this a few times, it goes away-- and the submission doesn't follow though. I have tried this on the direct link above and on an iframed:
I'm have used safi and chrome on 2 seperate computers and this consistant behavior. Would like to make this form public today but I can't do that with this happening. I'm pretty sure it's server side on your end because it happens with the direct link form and the form I have embedded. Any help you can provide I'd be gratful.
Also an update, since last night, it has not reverted to an earlier version and at least not yet.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on December 22, 2011 at 01:52 PM
Apart from the problem you described, your iframe embed codes are a little outdated, causing your form to get cut off.
Get your form codes again to remedy this problem. Better yet, use script embed codes instead so that the form will automatcally resize itself.
To get your form's script embed codes:
1. Go to Setup & Embed tab
2. Click Embed Form
3. Click Embed
4. Copy the codes provided in the succeeding screen
To solve the problem with your Thank You message, try changing the form URL in the embed codes from form.jotform.com to www.jotform.com.
- chrishastAnswered on December 22, 2011 at 04:31 PM
OKay, changed the embeds and url. Will report back later.