- purplecrayonAsked on September 17, 2010 at 11:07 PM
I'm trying to create a simple contact form to fit into an oversized footer. I've kept the form very small, with a question spacing of 0, and allowed space in the footer for the form itself, but no more than that.
My problem is that the form seems to have a lot of extra space beneath the message box - perhaps 250-300 pixels? - and I can't find a way to delete it.
Is there a way to eliminate that extra space?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 18, 2010 at 01:56 AM
Get the full source code and edit it to fit as you wish.
To get the form full source code, open the form on the Form Builder:
1. Open "Setup & Share" tab on toolbar,
2. Click on "Share Form"
3. Click on "Advanced Options"
4. Click on "Full Source Code".