- mdmafiaAsked on December 22, 2011 at 02:21 AM
First off, I'd like to thank you for creating such a great service. My form worked great for a few minutes yesterday when I first created it, then these 2 issues appeared and I've been fumbling around with it ever since...
My submissions do appear on the "jotform" website, however:
1) When a client submits their form, they are not receiving confirmation any email. I'd like them to get a "Submission Received!" email with a copy of their submissions and with a note "We will contact you within 24 hours" kind of thing... but that email isn't anywhere. Not even in the spam box.
2) The staff (me) receive the submission to the appropriate (designated) email, however, there is no text at all under the "Answer" column. There is the text that was the questions, but not the responce the client typed. It's just simply blank. I've even highlighted it with my mouse to see if the text was white but no, it's simply not there.
- AtacanCAnswered on December 22, 2011 at 07:37 AM
First off, we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. I've cloned your form and made some test submissions.
1. I was able to find out why your clients don't receive an auto-respond. Please follow these steps:
- Go to My Forms page and click on edit,
- On your Form Builder, click on Email Alerts then click on Client,
- Click on Reply-To and Recipient Settings,
- Change Recipient E-mail to E-Mail.
2. I've also checked your mail logs and JotForm has successfully sent you the notification emails.
Please add these ip addresses below to your mail provider's whitelist:
If you still experience the same problem, please do let us know. So we can investigate further.