- JenAsked on August 17, 2015 at 07:01 AMI have exactly the same problem. I need some kind of report where I can quickly calculate the total number of items ordered, per item. If I have to start changing things manually, there's not much point in using the form in the first place - that's the whole reason why I'm looking at something like Jotform. What do you suggest?
- BenAnswered on August 17, 2015 at 09:44 AM
I would suggest to take a look at the following app Jen: JotPayments.
I believe that you will like how simple it is to quickly see various products, prices and ultimately find what is being sold on your forms in what quantities.
Do let us know how it goes :)
- jennoldAnswered on August 17, 2015 at 01:13 PM
Hi, thanks for the speedy answer and good suggestion. Would love to try it out, but keep being blocked at login to http://jotpayments.jotform.io/
Cookies are enabled (Chrome) and have been deleted in order to let them form again. Chrome has been closed and reopened. I am able to login without any problem on the regular part of the site.
As I try to login it first flashes 'Login Successful!' and then goes immediately to this image:
- jennoldAnswered on August 17, 2015 at 01:21 PM
OK, switched from Chrome to Safari. Now I get past the login but then stop at this screen (similar to the negative reviews for the plugin):
- BenAnswered on August 17, 2015 at 02:46 PM
I have just tried the same steps and it is working properly for me on my FireFox.
Can you please test on FireFox as well, just to be sure if that way you can get into the JotPayments.
You can see a quick screencapture of my trial here:
Now if you have trouble scrolling down, do try to use the scrollbar on the right, instead of scrolling directly - I presume that it is actually working for you, but that the mouse is on the element that captures it - so it seems as if it is not scrolling down.
Do let us know how it goes.
- jennoldAnswered on August 17, 2015 at 02:53 PM
Nope, no scrolling on either Firefox or Safari. Nothing below the Total Payments amount except for the Jotform footnote.
- BenAnswered on August 17, 2015 at 04:11 PM
Unfortunately I can not recreate it, and since you have tried in several browser I will raise this to our developers to see what might be the issue.
Since you said that you are using Safari, I presume that you are on Mac?
- If you can give us as many details as you can in regards to this it will help us to further find an resolve the issue.
- jennoldAnswered on August 18, 2015 at 12:45 AM
Yes, I'm on Mac, but I also tried on my husband's PC - same result there. Too bad, it looked interesting.
- SammyAnswered on August 18, 2015 at 06:58 AM
One of our developers is looking into the issue and we will update you once its been resolved
- USTAPNWAnswered on February 26, 2016 at 08:00 PMI have the same problem. I tried in MS Edge, Google Chrome and Firefox. This is the screenshot--only the summary of the amount received so far, no breakdowns. The URL to the form is: https://form.jotform.com/USTAPNW/testofTeamReg. We have two Products. So far there are also two entries/payments.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 27, 2016 at 01:24 AM
I have split your thread here http://www.jotform.com/answers/782829 so we can pass it to our developers. Unfortunately, there's still no update on this app but we'll surely update everyone once this issue is fixed. Thank you!