- RakeshkAsked on December 22, 2011 at 07:07 AM
Hi We would like to subscribe for a year and want to thank you for creating such a great userfirendly 'form' builder with so many fantastic options and at good rate too.
I have been creating and testing the forms. They will be used for business purposes.
I have created a form and also after submission a "Thank you" note. However the THANK YOU note is not the same as the one I created. But the one I created shows up when I check "my forms" what could be the reason?
just to be clear:
1. The one submitting the form will get a notification
2. We will get a notification: Is that the an email account we set up when we sign up for jotform? or can we have several?
Many thanks for your help.
- AtacanCAnswered on December 22, 2011 at 08:24 AM
First off, thanks for your interest in our service. I've cloned your form and made a test submission. I've found out the reson why your thank you note is different than you've created under Thank You page. Please follow these steps below:
1. Go to My Forms page and click on the form you want to edit.
2. On your Form Builder page, click on Conditions.
3. Click on Saved Conditions and delete or re-type your custom Thank You note(second option).
We will get a notification: Is that the an email account we set up when we sign up for jotform? or can we have several?
- JotForm can send your notification emails to multiple recipients. Please take a look at the urls below for more information.
If you have any other concerns or questions, feel free to contact us. We'll be more than happy to help you.
- abcAnswered on May 16, 2016 at 05:12 AM