JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Email Notification and Thank you - After submissionAsked by Rakeshk on December 22, 2011 at 07:07 AM
Hi We would like to subscribe for a year and want to thank you for creating such a great userfirendly 'form' builder with so many fantastic options and at good rate too.
I have been creating and testing the forms. They will be used for business purposes.
I have created a form and also after submission a "Thank you" note. However the THANK YOU note is not the same as the one I created. But the one I created shows up when I check "my forms" what could be the reason?
just to be clear:
1. The one submitting the form will get a notification
2. We will get a notification: Is that the an email account we set up when we sign up for jotform? or can we have several?
Many thanks for your help.
First off, thanks for your interest in our service. I've cloned your form and made a test submission. I've found out the reson why your thank you note is different than you've created under Thank You page. Please follow these steps below:
1. Go to My Forms page and click on the form you want to edit.
2. On your Form Builder page, click on Conditions.
3. Click on Saved Conditions and delete or re-type your custom Thank You note(second option).
We will get a notification: Is that the an email account we set up when we sign up for jotform? or can we have several?
- JotForm can send your notification emails to multiple recipients. Please take a look at the urls below for more information.
If you have any other concerns or questions, feel free to contact us. We'll be more than happy to help you.