What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
(Private)Answered by Jan on August 17, 2015 at 11:10 AM
In order to achieve this, you need to lower down the width and height of the image and then make it as an image link. Here's a guide on how to do it.
1. Insert an image using the Image tool. Select "Upload Image File".
2. Choose a picture to upload then click the "Upload" button.
3. Once uploaded, select the image field. You'll see the "Image Source" button at the top toolbar. Click it and you will see the URL where it was uploaded. You need to copy this URL.
4. Paste the copied URL in the next button which is the "Image Link". Doing this will make the image act as an image link.
5. Now you need to lower down the image size.
If you need to add another image beside the first image, then you need to "Shrink" the first image and then redo the process.
Alternatively, we have a lot of helpful widgets related to using image s in your form. Please check the widgets page: https://widgets.jotform.com/category/photo
Hope this helps. Thank you.