- TerryGALAAsked on August 17, 2015 at 11:47 AM
This seems to be an intermittent problem. Works one day but does not work the next.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on August 17, 2015 at 01:25 PM
I checked your form in Chrome and the submit button showed every time I loaded it. Is the form embedded to a webpage by any chance? If so, try replacing your current embed code with the iFrame code:
That usually allows for embedded form to show properly no matter what browser is used.
If it is not embedded, if possible, let us know which version of Chrome or Safari you are having trouble with and we will be happy to check things again on our end.
- TerryGALAAnswered on August 18, 2015 at 10:28 AM
We switched to i-Frame embedded code and all hell broke loose.
Our website has another, totally unrelated, JotForm form embedded.
When our new registration form comes up (IE or Firefox), we see about half a page of the registration form, then the totally unrelated form pops up.
We had to restore to the standard embed just to retain our sanity.
- TerryGALAAnswered on August 18, 2015 at 11:21 AM
We found a problem of our own making and i-Frame seems to be working now!
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on August 18, 2015 at 12:27 PM
Glad to hear you were able to get things sorted. If you have any further questions, let us know and we will be happy to help.
- TerryAnswered on August 18, 2015 at 12:38 PM
We are using i-Frame now.
Well, we seem to have gotten around the big problems but something still seems to spook us intermittently.
Sometime the form (which is fairly long) shows up twice. The upper version seems to be without the SUBMIT button and not fully loaded, while the lower version seems to be working OK.
I say this is intermittent, very intermittent and we cannot see any rhyme or reason.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on August 18, 2015 at 01:51 PM
If you wouldn't mind sharing the URL of your page, we will be happy to have a look. Having two forms in the same page, as long as they are both iFrame, should work. Also, if you can let us know the browser that the occurred in, that would be most helpful.
- TerryGALAAnswered on August 18, 2015 at 02:40 PMKeep your fingers crossed. We may have worked our way through this.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on August 18, 2015 at 03:48 PM
Glad to hear it! Hopefully the bugs stay squashed. If they return, let us know and we will see what else we can do.