- wyattdesignsAsked on August 17, 2015 at 01:17 PM
Hi. I need to enter a few entries from the back end because I don't want them to pay for signing up. Payment field is required and it is a pain to have select people (who don't need to pay for this service) sign up and pay only for me to have to send them a PayPal refund.
I want to be able to just go into jot form and enter them, by passing the payment.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on August 17, 2015 at 03:40 PM
If I understood you correctly you want to allow some users to submit your form without paying. There are few ways you can achieve that:
1. Turn off required option for payment field.
2. Use conditional logic to hide Payment field.
3. Add coupon code inside of your form an set it to 25$ and provide coupon code to your users.
Inside of this guide you can find out how to add coupon code:
If the total amount inside of payment field is 0$ your users would be redirected to thank you page when they submit your form.
Hope this will help. Let us know if you need further assistance.
- wyattdesignsAnswered on August 18, 2015 at 01:55 AM
The coupon code worked great. Thank you!
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on August 18, 2015 at 03:46 AM
Feel free to contact us if you have any other questions.