- emlogodesignAsked on August 17, 2015 at 04:48 PM
I almost have this looking the way I want just struggling with these 2 items.
1. The form is too tall (too much space on top and bottom) Can't figure out how to remove this extra space.
2. The button height is off. Thanks!
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on August 17, 2015 at 10:45 PM
Can you try injecting this custom CSS code in your form?
padding-top: 20px !important;
padding-top: 0px !important;
To inject custom CSS code in your form, you can follow the instructions provided in this article: How to Inject Custom CSS Codes,
Do let us know if you need further assistance.
- emlogodesignAnswered on August 18, 2015 at 08:40 AMthanks!!!! That seemed to work the way i was hoping
- emlogodesignAnswered on August 18, 2015 at 08:40 AMJust kidding.... it seems to have a scroll bar to nothing still so when you
scroll down my page the form goes away. Please help.
*EmDesign Iowa Wedding Invitations & Stationery*
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on August 18, 2015 at 10:25 AM
When I view the direct link of your form I was not able to see any scroll bar. See screenshot below.
Have you embedded your form on your website? If so, can you try to embed your form using the iFrame embed method? If the issue still persists, can you provide to us the link or name of the form in question so we can further check the issue?
We will wait for your response.
- emlogodesignAnswered on August 18, 2015 at 05:40 PMThank you for your help. I got it working the way I wanted again. The
forums really do help a ton, but you fixed the big issues I was having!!
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on August 18, 2015 at 07:25 PM
Thank you for letting us know all is working now.
On behalf of my colleague you're quite welcome.
Please feel free to contact us again anytime should you need further assistance on JotForm