- MarceloAsked on December 22, 2011 at 01:41 PM
I manage 3 JotForm accounts for 3 distincts groups. Recently I used the "import form" to copy one form (from account caucba) to another account (iabcampinas) and than made the ajustments I needed.
Now I'm trying to login into one of those accounts and I'm getting the following message:
Is this happening because of the explained above? If it is so, how can I delete the copied form and build it from scratch?
Thanks in advance,
- AtacanCAnswered on December 22, 2011 at 04:33 PM
Sorry about that Marcelo. I unsuspended your account and whitelisted your forms.
- MarceloAnswered on December 23, 2011 at 06:41 AM
Thank you again for this great tool and wonderful support.
- AtacanCAnswered on December 23, 2011 at 08:28 AM
You are always welcome and thanks for the compliment. Feel free to contact us if you need further assistance.
- guest_23044412436040Answered on November 04, 2012 at 08:13 AM
hi! my account has been suspend too, it said i have a violation, but i have no idea what violation i made, i followed your rules, can you please help me
- moonzkieAnswered on November 04, 2012 at 08:33 AM
Sorry about that it appears that our phishing filter has autosuspended your account, I have already reactivated it and you should be able to login to your JotForm account and access the forms.
If you are still experiencing problems let us know.
- guest_23083388294057Answered on November 04, 2012 at 10:07 AM
I got in! Thank you so much! :]