- bhribar1Asked on August 18, 2015 at 09:01 AM
i'm confused as how to charge different taxes based on location for the same product. can you assist?
- bhribar1Answered on August 18, 2015 at 08:40 PMi'm confused. the address is in the paypal field... see attached
- bhribar1Answered on August 18, 2015 at 08:40 PMalso i'm trying to collect city tax. is this not possible? your instructions say only country or state tax...
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on August 18, 2015 at 10:08 PM
Though the address field is in the Payment wizard, it is required to have a dropdown or address field.
Since you want to have the taxes based on Cities selected, you can have a dropdown with the list of cities so that you'ld be able to select the taxes in the wizard.
The taxes shall be calculated and displayed on the form as below :
Hope this information helps!
- bhribar1Answered on August 19, 2015 at 11:40 AMOk. I think I completed the part below correctly, but what about this part? I’m still a little confused…
Fax: (888) 879-6111
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on August 19, 2015 at 12:50 PM
It seems that you have replied to the thread from your email. Images attached through email cannot be posted on the forum thread. Hence, we request you to go to the thread http://www.jotform.com/answers/641929 and attach the image by following the instructions here.
We'll wait for your response.