- EmmaAsked on August 18, 2015 at 12:49 PM
I used to use FormsCentral. I saved the form as an editable pdf but did not transfer over before they shut FormsCentral down. Am I able to import the pdf into JotForms?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 18, 2015 at 02:36 PM
Please try it here: https://www.jotform.com/adobe-formscentral-alternative/. You have to scroll to bottom part until you'll see the Import Forms button at the top-right side:
Clicking this button will open up the import options, choose "PDF Only" and upload the fillable PDF from Adobe FormsCentral:
The process will take a day or two and you should receive an email about that.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 18, 2015 at 02:38 PM
Just to add, when the form appears in your account, you can only generate it as PDF form. You may need to clone it to generate an online form version:
- emmawattsAnswered on August 22, 2015 at 01:55 PM
Thank you. The forms central alternative page is not available. Do you know why?
- emmawattsAnswered on August 22, 2015 at 02:00 PM
So, I have a pdf fillable form but cannot clone it because I first need to import it into jotform.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 22, 2015 at 07:53 PM
I'm sorry, but looks like the import page for Adobe FormsCentral forms is already taken down. In this case, you have to re-create the form in the form builder. If you can send us the PDF, we will take a look at try to create it for you. Please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.