- cpelwoodAsked on September 18, 2010 at 10:43 AM
Hi, Ive just downloaded the latest IE9 beta version and noticed my form at
doesnt work! Also your navigation bar at the top of jotform doent work properly either. Obviously not blaming you but will a fix be sorted farily soon for IE9 general release?
I have been using your software for a while now and it certainly takes the pain out of creating forms!!
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 19, 2010 at 03:17 AM
Yes, we are still working on sorting out the problems with IE9. It has just came out so we haven't had fix them all.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 21, 2010 at 06:59 AM
We fixed most of the problems on IE9 Beta. If you find any other problems please let me know.
- cpelwoodAnswered on September 21, 2010 at 08:30 AM
Thanks for getting back - my form is still not appearing correctly on
when viewed using IE9 beta. No probs with all the other browsers.
- serkanAnswered on September 21, 2010 at 10:28 AM
@cpelwood I've checked your form with IE9 and it seems to be working fine. What exatly is the problem?
- cpelwoodAnswered on September 21, 2010 at 11:00 AM
Must be something locally on my computer/version of IE9. All I see is my main webpage and then just a small green rectangle where the form should be. Ive refreshed and its still the same, maybe its still downloading a locally stored version. Thanks for checking, the form u filled out came through fine to my email so I guess its all ok. I'll clear all my cookies etc and try again later. Thanks for ur help!
- centroscemAnswered on September 05, 2011 at 01:34 PM
I have many forms created several websites, but none is visible with IE 9, could you tell me how to fix it?
an example is: http://www.fidcomunicacion.com/contacto.html
should have a form just below the address of the company.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on September 05, 2011 at 04:59 PM
I have answered your question in the original thread that you opened. I'll appreciate your feedback. Thanks!