JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Some fields in the submission are blank when filled out using the PDF formAsked by d1vp on August 18, 2015 at 11:24 PM
I successfully imported the file that I wanted (thank you help desk)... Now, when I pull up the submissions, there are fields that are returning blank, even though there was an entry on the adobe form.
Am I formatting the form incorrectly, so there is no output?
The name of the form is "Timesheets 7.21.15 v15", and the field is the 'Description of Activity' field.Also, is there a way to have similar function (email notification that the form was submitted with requested fields in the email) as form central had?
To confirm, the problem is that the values filled out in the rows Monday- Sunday are not showing in the submissions in your JotForm account?
Except for the fields showing the total value.
Is this correct? I made a test submission and was able to replicate the problem. I will forward this to our developers to have it checked. We will update you on this thread when this has been resolved.
For the other question you have, I went ahead and opened a separate thread for us to better assist you, please refer to this link instead: http://www.jotform.com/answers/642711.
Apologies for the inconvenience.
(Private)Answered by d1vp on August 19, 2015 at 09:49 AM
The specific field that is not moving data is labeled "Description of Activity", the others are moving the data, and if I choose them in the 'Edit' screen, the data is there. Right now I have them toggled off.
The other item that I found out, is that the field name JotForm is utilizing, is not the field name in Acrobat, it is actually pulling the 'Tooltip' name.
I didn't see that in any of the tutorials.
Thank you for the additional information provided on the issue. Since the issue is already being forwarded to our backend team, they'll take a look at it. You'll be posted though this thread with any update we have on this issue.