- intrudairAsked on August 19, 2015 at 05:00 AM
I would like to ask two questions actually:
- when does the 100 submission limit resets of the month? 1st of each?
- secondly, what does that 100 Mb limit means? The size of the generated pdf + attached files?
If I delete it from my dropbox, will it refresh?
Please, could you explain me these? Thank you in advance.
- SammyAnswered on August 19, 2015 at 05:36 AM
1. The submissions limit is reset 30 days after you first signed up for the account
2. The 100MB limit refers to the storage size available for uploaded files
Deleting your data from Dropbox does not sync back to jotform since a copy of the data is stored on Dropbox, you will need to delete from the JotForm side
I hope these clarify your questions David, If you need additional information please let us know
- intrudairAnswered on August 19, 2015 at 07:02 AM
Thanks, all clear now.
Have a nice day!