- idtripAsked on August 19, 2015 at 06:25 AMi've made 3 forms, but i can't "save" the notification email and auto-responded email. it doesn't work when i click save or finish
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on August 19, 2015 at 07:16 AM
I cloned your form and I tried with your notification. You're right on the first time it happened to me, then I deleted the old one and created the new notification. Changes are applied to the notification email.
I cleared your caches, also you can clear your browser caches before creating notification again.
For chrome, here is the instructions.
If the problem continuos, please contact us again.
- idtripAnswered on August 19, 2015 at 07:39 AM
Thanks for your reply.
But the problem is still same, i still cannot save it...
When i create HTML message of the email, it couldn't be saved...
- idtripAnswered on August 19, 2015 at 07:45 AM
- BenAnswered on August 19, 2015 at 10:34 AM
My suggestion is to try using FireFox instead.
I have just tried to do what you have mentioned and I had no trouble doing it - so I left it set as on the screenshot above.
I also used the test email and see that it was sent to you properly.
Do let us know if you happen to have any further issues in regards to the above and we would be happy to assist.