- myownwwwAsked on December 23, 2011 at 01:06 PM
I am a reseller of "free fax to email" numbers. I completed the form where clients can insert their details. What I need is the completed form to be forwarded to ( http://www.faxfx.net/fxuser/invite.php ). I also need to somehow include my Reseller ID.
*The URL I included below (URL of the web page that has this form) shows the form on my website.
*The Image I included below shows the exact form that a Client needs to complete in order to get a Fax number. This has all of the details that I need to incorporate into my form.
Clint - email@example.com
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on December 23, 2011 at 05:00 PM
Thank you for your interest in our services.
Let me please inform you that it is possible to configure the form to Send POST Data to some script.
To configure your form to send post data:
1. Go to Setup & Embed tab
2. Click the Preferences button
3. Click Advanced Settings tab
4. Select Yes in the Send Post Data dropdown
To set the form to send the data to your custom PHP script:
1. Go to Setup & Embed
2. Click Thank You button
3. Select Custom URL then click Next
4. Enter the URL of your php page then click Finish
Please feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance.
- myownwwwAnswered on December 24, 2011 at 04:58 AMHi again.
Thanks so much for your assistance Mike, I feel kind of stupid not being able to have figured that out myself. This is really great stuff.
With regard to my "Reseller ID" which is already included somewhere in the form's HTML script (I used JotForm's "Power Tools / Free Text HTML to Copy and Paste the original form which includes my Reseller ID in it somewhere), will my Reseller ID also be forwarded using the "Send POST data" feature?
Thanks again for all your help:)
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on December 25, 2011 at 09:58 PM
I'm a bit puzzled with this. Is there a specific instruction provided by faxfx.net on how to work on this?
The reason for asking is because, form sumissions from your form to the fax service provider's system should be able to communicate properly and should have an understanding on what field names to read on to (example: the system will only accept messages from field names with "myfaxnumber" in it). Without the proper names, the receiver won't be able to read the messages sent by your form.
- khrisellAnswered on July 04, 2013 at 07:36 PMGreetings!We are happy to announce that we have released Jotform Webhooks, this feature would replace Send Post Data + Custom URL Thank You Page workaround in order to help you transfer forms data to your own database using your own script codes.
To know more about Jotform Webhooks, please click here.
Thank you for using JotForm. :)