- alltronicsbeveiligingAsked on August 20, 2015 at 06:22 AM
I was was working on complex html thank you page while suddenly the whole pagebuilder changed!
The screen to work on is now much smaller so i have to scroll (up/down and left/right) all the time.
Also there missing some edit tools like a table maker.
Could you pleaaase change it a bit so its friendlier to work with? or change it for me back to the old pop up screen?
edit: like the way the email maker/builder is!
- SammyAnswered on August 20, 2015 at 07:29 AM
Thank you for your feedback regarding the new thank you page editor, I have added a request to our development team regarding the table editing tools
- alltronicsbeveiligingAnswered on August 20, 2015 at 08:56 AM
Thank you sammy!
- egegAnswered on August 20, 2015 at 11:10 AM
We just added the table button and a full screen button. It should be a bit easier for you now.
Please let us know if you have any further feedback and we'll be more than happy to help.
- alltronicsbeveiligingAnswered on August 21, 2015 at 04:48 AM
Thank you guys! This works much better!
What i'm also missing is Font type and Font size.... if this could be added it would be perfect.
I'm now making the page in the email maker and then/copy paste the html code too the thank you page.
Anyway thanks for the changes!
- SammyAnswered on August 21, 2015 at 06:04 AM
Glad to hear the tool has become more better from your experience, I have updated the ticket to include the font properties buttons as an addition.
Thank you for your feedback and patience
- ManagermustafaAnswered on August 21, 2015 at 07:18 AM
I have just added fontsize option to editor, we consider using font select and still looking for best experience.
Thanks for your feedback.
- alltronicsbeveiligingAnswered on September 17, 2015 at 09:27 AM
I have another problem. The right-mouseclick function is not working correct.
I'm getting the normal browser options and not the table options for example.
Could you please at the right-mouse function like its in the emailbuilder?
- SammyAnswered on September 17, 2015 at 11:48 AM
I have tested the thank you page editor and the notification email editor, the table options are accessible by clicking the left mouse button which is a default behavior for all machines.
Kindly confirm that you haven't inverted the mouse buttons for your mouse, also try restarting your browser and check again.
Please let us know of the outcome on your end.
- alltronicsbeveiligingAnswered on September 18, 2015 at 05:27 AM
I'm talking about the right mouse. Accessing the table options, left mouse and topmenu, works oke, but the right mouse works a lot faster in my opinion.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on September 18, 2015 at 11:06 AM
I see what you mean, to show the properties you have to select the table, and then click on the Table icon, since browser options shows when you do a right click on it:
I will forward your petition to our developers. Thanks.
- JotForm DeveloperhasanAnswered on September 29, 2015 at 01:42 PM
I'm sorry for the late answer. We implemented the context menu as you asked.
Thanks for your feedbacks.
Have a nice day!