- seahawkAsked on August 20, 2015 at 07:55 AM
PLease send me an emails also for submission done on my website.Page URL:
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on August 20, 2015 at 08:21 AM
It is possible to receive an email when someone fills your form. Setting up email notifications on your web forms is easy.
Here is how to do this:
1) Click on the "Emails" button on the builder toolbar.
2) Click on "Add New Email".
3) Select "Notification Email" option and click next button.
4) Select/choose fields for the "Sender Details" and fill out the "Recipient E-mail" with an appropriate email address. Click Next.
5) Put in your form notification subject line, complete your notification layout and click Finish. You're done.
You may also implement your own Email into your Setup as a Sender E-Mail Address, and if you would like to learn more about how to set this up you can read more about it here: How to Add a Sender Address.
Let us know if you need further assistance.