- dorsetholidayletsAsked on August 20, 2015 at 01:36 PM
Pleas help my form at http://www.warehamrotary.co.uk/bikeride/toenter.html or the direct link is at http://form.jotformpro.com/form/50882577648976 has stopped working with Paypal. It was fine until a short while ago, now when you click Go to payment it comes back Please wait and that is far as it gets.
It is for charity bike ride and I need it fixed urgently.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on August 20, 2015 at 05:29 PM
We are sorry for the inconveniences you are facing.
It appears that there is an issue with the YouTube widget which prevents the form submission. We have escalated a bug report ticket to our Development Team.
In the meantime, please remove the YouTube widget from the form.
We will let you know once the issue is completely fixed.
- dorsetholidayletsAnswered on August 20, 2015 at 05:39 PM
Thanks that has fixed the problem although I would like to put the video back again. I had a similar problem 7 months ago if you look at my previous ticket
Please let me know when U tube is working again.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on August 20, 2015 at 06:54 PM
We will definitely let you know when the problem is solved. Thank you for your understanding in this matter.
- dorsetholidayletsAnswered on August 24, 2015 at 07:45 AMHI, you seem to have some major problems with your site. I cannot access my forms and none of them work.
I cannot access anything on your web site, it just does not respond.
What has happened and how long before it is fixed?
Dorset BH20 7NT
Tel: 01929 471087
Mobile: 07973 189395
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on August 24, 2015 at 11:59 AM
Sorry for inconvenience this may caused you.
I saw that you already reported this issue on this thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/646202-why-won-t-jotform-load-properly#14
We have already escalated this issue to our developers and we will inform you via mentioned thread once this issue is resolved.
- dorsetholidayletsAnswered on August 24, 2015 at 12:07 PM
I am sorry you have linked the above problem to the wrong thread. The Utube problem was last week and I have got round that although still waiting for a solution so I can use Utube videos again.
The above problem reported today is a different problem and appears to affecting lots of your users and should be attached to http://www.jotform.com/answers/646202-why-won-t-jotform-load-properly?k=0be749c1cda9d4d3a1bffaccece2a554&unsubscribe=
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on August 25, 2015 at 02:26 AM
The Youtube Video issue is now resolved - your form will operate normally with the Youtube Widget added on it - the submit button should also work fine.
Please accept our apologies.