- Leah KoAsked on August 20, 2015 at 02:16 PM
To whom it may concern,
I was hoping to get some more information about the security of JotForm. Are the documents held on your server/database?Who has access to those files besides the main account holder?Also,how are completed forms 1. stored,2.recieved by jotform and our companyand3. accessed by our company and your company?Are the forms generated by your company as an HTML or do you publish the form and provide a link?
If you could please have someone follow up with me it would be greatly appreciated.
630-428-9300 ext: 300
- BenAnswered on August 20, 2015 at 06:11 PM
Since we can reply to only one issue or question per thread, I have moved your other questions to new threads, but in future, please open one thread per subject.
You can find the other threads here:
1. http://www.jotform.com/answers/644331(about access to documents)
2. http://www.jotform.com/answers/644334 (about storage of submitted data)
3. http://www.jotform.com/answers/644335 (about notifications of submissions)
4. http://www.jotform.com/answers/644336 (about access to made submissions)
5. http://www.jotform.com/answers/644338 (about forms and how they can be used)
This leaves us this thread for your question about where the documents uploaded on your forms are saved.
We will be going over the others shortly.
Now the documents are uploaded to our servers initially after which they are taken to the Amazon AWS where they are stored on the encrypted disks.
You can however delete them after downloading them, or even make sure that they are deleted right away - after for example posting them to your Google Drive - depending on what you would like to achieve.