JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Unfortunately, it is not possible to transfer it in the Google Spreadsheet integration.
However, you can attach it on the email notification.
However, it is possible by manually concatenating 3 parts of the PDF link.
Here's an example of the pdf link of my form:
Blue highlight: 1st part
Green highlight: 2nd part
Yellow highlight: 3rd part
1. Now in my form, I will create two text boxes where the default value is the "1st part" and "3rd part" of the link.
2. Now I will integrate it to Google Spreadsheet. In my spreadsheet, I now have 1st part, 3rd part and the Submission ID will be the 2nd part.
3. In the end of the spreadsheet, I added a column "PDF Link", it will be the combination of all the PDF parts.
To concatenate, you just need to reference the rows, here's an example shown above:
4. To apply that formula to all of your rows and submissions, you can simple drag the one with the formula.
5. You'll now see that we have a complete PDF link in the spreadsheet. It should be automated when a new submission has been received.
I hope that helps.
This is GREAT! Thank you so much!
Glad to hear that it helped. Should you need more assistance on the workaround, please do let us know.
Just an added information, this is what the parts are referencing to:
Blue highlight: 1st part - the domain and default URL format to get the PDF submission for the specific form, try making a test submission and check how your PDF link looks like in your form.
Green highlight: 2nd part - this is the submission ID, each submission is unique, we can get it directly in the spreadsheet.
Yellow highlight: 3rd part - this is the Form ID, you need to get your own Form ID, you can find it in your form's URL.
For other concerns or questions, feel free to open a new thread here in the forum.