- ISTAsked on August 20, 2015 at 05:17 PM
We (form creator) received emails yesterday (Aug 19th) but today people registered and we didn't receive email notifications. No changes has been done to the form meanwhile.
Thank you in advance for resolving!
- ShadaeAnswered on August 20, 2015 at 09:12 PM
I am seeing that your email notifications have not been sent out for that form. I do apologize for the issue that you have experienced.
I viewed your email notification and I am seeing that it has been set up correctly.
I have cleared your form cache. Please delete the email notification and create it once again.
Please inform us if you are still experiencing an issue.
- lucieleclerc99Answered on August 24, 2015 at 02:00 PM
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on August 24, 2015 at 03:58 PM
Your question is moved to a separate thread and shall be addressed there shortly.
- ISTAnswered on August 25, 2015 at 05:38 PM
Many thanks guys for fixing our form! Recreating email notification solved the problem.
- BorisAnswered on August 25, 2015 at 10:12 PM
On behalf of my colleagues, you are most welcome.
Please don't hesitate to contact us again if you need any assistance with your forms, and we will be happy to help.