- djeuibbAsked on August 20, 2015 at 08:05 PM
Hello! how can i still use free the forms. It appears a message thar says form allocated exceded.
Pls help me. Thank you
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on August 21, 2015 at 01:49 AM
Using JotForm for free only applies if:
1. Your form(s) do not get more than 100 submissions each month
2. You receive 10 or less payment submissions
3. You receive 10 or less secure submissions
Right now, your account has 123 submissions, which means you might want to consider signing up for the bronze package.
At the beginning of each month, your count is reset so that you can keep using the free subscription.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on August 21, 2015 at 01:57 AM
I've reset your limits for now - so you should be able to enjoy the free account.
Your form usage appears to warrant a Bronze plan - please consider upgrading.