- IsanExplorerAsked on August 20, 2015 at 10:16 PMWhen I put the html "target" code for a hyperlink into my form, the coding completely disappears and only leaves the visible link text behind with no link. What's going on? Are hyperlinks not allowed anymore?
- IsanExplorerAnswered on August 21, 2015 at 04:14 AM
It is the label for a text box. There aren't any orange buttons next to the settings button.
- SammyAnswered on August 21, 2015 at 06:30 AM
When adding a hyperlink to a label it is usually stripped out when you try to edit the label again hence the reason it is stripped out.
Since the labels were not originally designer to take HTML code after adding the link do not edit the label again, it might appear black in the browser but on preview it will show as a normal hyperlink.
The text element my colleague is referring to allow you to enter normal HTML code without any stripping occurring, you can use this instead of modifying the labels to have hyperlinks
- IsanExplorerAnswered on August 21, 2015 at 06:43 AM
Thank you very much, Sammy. Quite strange, but doing it this way makes it work.
- SammyAnswered on August 21, 2015 at 07:38 AM
You are most welcome, if you have any other inquiries, please let us know