- larr85Asked on August 20, 2015 at 10:28 PM
i have a form that i made from a template, and i want that the validation error text in spanish. and i what the submit button bigger
the form name is: la pitonisa del amor cali.Page URL:
- victorAnswered on August 20, 2015 at 11:36 PM
To change the text "THERE ARE ERRORS IN YOUR FORM" please follow the instruction:
1. On edit mode of form, click "Preferences".
2. Go to the "Advanced Settings" tab and click "Edit Form Warnings"
3. Click the message you wish to change. You can scroll down to view the additional warning messages
4. Edit the message, click OK then save
In some instances, the "Ok" button will not be initially visible. When that happens, hover the mouse over the message and when the scrollbar appears, click it and drag it downward:
5. If there isn't anything else you wish to change, close the settings
6. Save form & you're done
The only way to re-size submit button is by injecting custom CSS to your form. You can use this code and inject it on your form.
font-size: 45px !important;
- larr85Answered on August 26, 2015 at 08:08 PM
tks for the help
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on August 26, 2015 at 10:57 PM
Glad to hear that the solution provided by victor fixed your problem. On behalf of victor, you're welcome. Let us know if you need any help. Thank you.