- ObronieAsked on August 21, 2015 at 03:47 AM
Hello, this form refers.
When it comes to the matrix questions I want the extra questions to appear if any selection is yes on the matrix. I am not successful.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on August 21, 2015 at 06:13 AM
Reverse your condition, instead of hide, use show and contains.
Here are the changes:
This should work.
- ObronieAnswered on August 21, 2015 at 07:20 AM
Done it, but still not working.
Just to confirm. It must not show the other fields but as soon as you have selected yes on one of the matrix options then it must display those other fields
UPDATE: Working beautiful. Thanks.
- ObronieAnswered on August 21, 2015 at 09:28 AM
Nope, sorry, it was working in the preview form in Jotform, but not in the embedded form on my wordpress website. See link below. I tried different user and different browser and on mobile
- CharlieAnswered on August 21, 2015 at 11:54 AM
You could embedding the form using the iFrame embed code instead, that should prevent any other scripts to affect your form.
Let us know if that works.