- investgtr1Asked on December 25, 2011 at 12:43 PM
Quick question. When a client submits a form, I know i have the ability to print it out. When I go to print the form, there is an html area (Credit Agreement) that does not print out. Only the areas that the client fills out is printed. Is there a way I can print the entire form? This would be needed if I ever had to collect against a client and produce proof of the entire client agreement form. The link for this form is shown below:
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on December 25, 2011 at 05:49 PM
Can you try it on different browsers? It should work on most known browsers, but firefox and google chrome would be great, here's a screen: Click HERE.
Please keep us updated on the result for your further assistance. Thank you!
- investgtr1Answered on December 26, 2011 at 06:57 AM
I'm sorry, I should have clarified my question better. When I am logged into my Jotform account, I go to submissions, I then try to print out one of the submissions and the Credit Agreement area does not print out. I did try to print using Firefox but the same thing happens.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on December 26, 2011 at 04:51 PM
In this case, you will have to enable Show Headers and Texts option in Submissions Properties:
Please feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance.
- kristiwrightAnswered on January 13, 2012 at 01:42 PM
I'm not finding the location of submission properties when I'm logged in to my account. Can you be more specific on where the above is located?
- fxrAnswered on January 13, 2012 at 03:02 PM
1. Goto My Forms page.
3. Click on the grey cog on the right hand of your screen.