- brodtexAsked on December 26, 2011 at 04:04 AM
Can you tell me if it is possible to carry out the quote form online next? and how?
The customer just has to choose the product they wish to fill the cell and "quantity" for each product.
The calculation (quantity x unit price) is calculated and displayed in the cell amount.
If the customer is ok with the price, he sent with the submit button.
Thanking you in advance for your information
- brodtexAnswered on December 26, 2011 at 11:11 AMDoes anyone have an idea about the possibility of such a form? and how to do?
Thank you for your help!BR
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on December 26, 2011 at 05:01 PM
Thank you for your interest in our services.
Yes, you can create the multiple product payment form with the "Show total on the form" and the "Quantity" options enabled.
Please take a look at the following thread:
If something is not clear, please let us know. We will be happy to help you!
- brodtexAnswered on December 27, 2011 at 12:52 AM
Thank you for your answer but, the form should look like the picture below with a calculation of the total product for the customer sees the price and can be validated online.
Is this possible?
Thank you for your help,
- allanftdAnswered on December 27, 2011 at 09:44 AM
The closest possible form that I can think of looks something like this - http://www.jotform.com/form/13602411524. You may go ahead and clone it into your account. We hope that you will find this workaround useful.
- brodtexAnswered on December 27, 2011 at 10:46 AMThis is an interesting solution because I can do to change.
How to clone or get it in my account?BR
- fxrAnswered on December 27, 2011 at 05:51 PM
Please review this User Guide article for information on how to clone Allans' form into your own account.
- brodtexAnswered on December 28, 2011 at 03:13 AM
Thank you again for your help!
- brodtexAnswered on January 09, 2012 at 01:58 AM
I use your form template (http://www.jotform.com/form/13602411524?).
I would like to apply a different rate depending on the options?
Product No. 1
85 x 55 => 10 € unit
170 x 110 => 15 € unit
Can you tell me how to do it?
Thank you for your help.
- fxrAnswered on January 09, 2012 at 03:38 AM
The only way you can do that with the current features of JotForm is to create a new product for each different dimension with its own price.
- jaycw7Answered on August 23, 2012 at 07:36 PM
You guys rock
I've cloned this form. I want to be able to do price estimates and no actually place an order using this set up. Can I do this?
- jaycw7Answered on August 23, 2012 at 07:50 PM
Figured it out!
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on August 23, 2012 at 07:58 PM
We are glad to know you got it sorted out. Feel free to contact us again anytime should you require assistance on JotForm.
- BrianAnswered on April 14, 2015 at 01:58 PMIm currently working on a website for work and my boss wants to add a quote form but I have really limited knowledge of building forms he wants to build a form that looks just like this http://www.acmeprints.com/price-quote/ so I am wondering how could I go bout building this thanks.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on April 14, 2015 at 03:36 PM
Your query is moved to a separate thread and shall be addressed there.